You likely have or are wanting to build a brand, reputation and following among current and potential stakeholders... clients, investors, strategic partners, advisors, to name a few. A perfect starting place.
Christine works with clients in three ways, coaching, content development and delivery and production. Her focus is on expanding the brand, reputation and following among current and potential stakeholders. She blends broad cross-functional, industry and branding experience with two of her special ingredients... her relationship-based methodology and her intuitive cultivation of the ripple
An adept connector of initiatives and individuals, she invariably proposes and facilitates strategic partnerships with relevant people and organizations to accelerate engagement, growth and positive change.
- Programming and Content Development
- People, which often includes Christine’s network of contacts.
By expanding the depth and productivity of key relationships, individually and collectively
Content Development and Delivery
Christine applies her experience branding, ideation and communication of all types to develop and deliver content. She combines strategic thinking with implementation, blending the client’s resources and contacts with her own to reach identified audiences and meet agreed-upon objectives.
Deliverables include any combination of creating, refining and presenting the following:
- oral or written proposals, pitches and presentations
- media content
- audio content via voiceover, sound and music
- program content to add dimension to existing platforms, venues and communities
- panel production and moderation
- presenting content as a speaker, spokesperson or facilitator
Based on her experience with high end brands poised for growth, Christine uses a multi-faceted relationship-based approach to do the following:
- Outreach and cultivation of new strategic partners and target audiences
- Coordination and acceleration of relationships with existing constituencies
- Development and implementation of engagement and communication strategies to achieve a desired outcome